Our Legal Team
Indiana Water and Sewer Dispute Lawyers
At Lewis & Kappes, we handle water and sewer utility disputes throughout Indiana. Our civil litigation practice and our utility regulation background offers experienced legal representation for clients in water and sewer disputes involving land use issues, contract disputes, and utility regulations. If your community or business is involved in a public utility dispute, call our Indianapolis law firm or click to contact our Indiana water and sewer dispute attorneys electronically.
Our law office provides an effective voice for business, local governments, and individuals in utility law matters. Our water and sewer dispute clients include:
- Municipalities and other local governments
- Private companies and contractors who operate water and sewer utilities for local governments
- Regional districts charged with the operation of water and sewer functions for rural communities and multiple townships
- Utility companies requiring representation in disputes and financing matters
- Representing public consumers and rate payers in disputes involving rates, surcharges, and service issues
The trial lawyers in our utility litigation practice assist municipalities in their effort to reclaim control of water and sewer utilities. We advocate for homeowners and business owners in rate complaints and service disputes. We pursue damage claims in utility service contract disputes among private and public parties.
Serving Local Governments, Private Businesses, and Consumers
Our Indiana utility attorneys represent municipalities, utility companies, and other clients in water and sewer litigation. For effective handling of a public utility matter, contact our Indianapolis water and sewer dispute lawyer. We represent businesses, local governments, and individuals throughout Indiana, including Indianapolis, Bloomington, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Gary, and Evansville.