Our Legal Team
Health Care Provider Legal Representation in Indiana
Lawyers Serving Indiana Medical Practices
Our health care team represents physicians and other health care professionals involved in the formation, dissolution, or operations of a medical practice group. At Lewis & Kappes, our health care business attorneys handle transactions and disputes among former and current partners. Our Indianapolis law firm helps medical professionals, health care centers, and community clinics resolve shareholder disputes and other legal matters involving health care providers.
Legal representation by an attorney with experience in practice group contracts can help you and your practice. For effective handling of a shareholder dispute or any other legal matter involving your health care business, contact our Indianapolis health care business attorneys.
Effective Representation in Today's Health Care Market
The medical profession and the dynamics of practice groups are continually changing. The attorneys in our health care practice bring current knowledge of state law and the health care industry to resolve issues such as:
- Shareholder agreements and employment contracts between physicians, practice groups and clinics, including income guarantee agreements and recruitment agreements
- Joint ventures
- Separation agreements / Non-compete agreement
- Sales and acquisition agreements for medical practices
- Office development projects, including financing, sales, and leasing
- Licensure disputes
- STARK Amendment issues
- Regulatory compliance regarding record management and HIPAA
- Online reputation management
- Medical malpractice defense
We also provide legal counsel regarding patient and resident issues, including admissions, advance directives, consent, and confidentiality issues including disparagement clauses.
Serving Indiana Health Care Providers in Transactional Agreements and Disputes
For effective handling of a healthcare business matter, contact our Indianapolis healthcare practice attorneys. We represent practice groups and other healthcare providers throughout Indiana, including Indianapolis, Bloomington, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Gary, and Evansville.