Indianapolis Health Care Attorneys
Our Legal Team
Indianapolis Health Care Law Attorneys
Legal Advice for Starting and Running Your Medical Practice
The Indianapolis law office of Lewis & Kappes has been working with community healthcare facilities and individual health care providers for many years. From our early days addressing a few specialized needs, this area of legal practice has blossomed into an important focus area of the firm.
Lewis & Kappes now provides a wide range of legal services to help medical providers start, manage, and grow new medical practices. We have considerable understanding of the issues involved in setting up new medical clinics and doctors' practices. We have extensive knowledge of health care compliance issues. Because of the highly specialized nature of health care law, this is knowledge few firms can bring to the table.
Whether you are seeking legal advice to open a new medical practice, or you need help bringing a legal problem to court, contact our Indianapolis law office to schedule a consultation. We have an attorney who can assist you.
We can provide:
- Business law services to start up and manage your medical practice, such as partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, management agreements, leases and vendor contracts
- Employment law services including employee handbooks, guidance on professional licensure and insurance issues, non-competition covenants, employment contracts and unemployment claims defense
- Legal guidance on staff training and office management to ensure regulatory compliance with HIPAA and other health department requirements
- Reputation management advice and dispute representation including Internet takedown actions
- Legal counsel, mediation services and trial court representation to address legal challenges, including non-compete disputes
Serving the Indiana Health Care Industry
Our business experience is the springboard you need to build an effective medical practice. Contact us to schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our Indianapolis, Indiana law office.