Indianapolis Government Attorneys
Our Legal Team
Kevin A. Morrissey
Indianapolis Government Law Attorneys
Working With and For Government Entities
The Indianapolis office of Lewis & Kappes provides legal and non-legal governmental law services that cover the broad spectrum of interactions that may occur with a governmental unit.
Governmental Law Services
- We represent municipal, city and state agencies and governmental entities in litigation and in negotiations, as well as providing legal guidance and serving in a general counsel capacity. (See our municipal law practice.)
- We represent clients — municipalities and businesses — in public utility and water and sewer disputes, as well as restructuring or annexation disputes.
- We represent governmental entities with bond work and municipal financing.
- We represent businesses in judicial proceedings before the EPA for environmental issues and regulatory actions before other government bodies.
- We represent builders and municipalities in real estate, land use and zoning matters.
Lobbying and Contractual Services
A separate and distinct organization associated with our firm is the Governmental Relations Group. This independent entity provides services in the area of governmental lobbying, government contract procurement, and interactions with elected officials and governmental offices. Learn more about what our Governmental Relations Group does and how we are different from other law firms in the area.
Skilled and Experience in Governmental Law
Our attorneys have walked the halls of every government office in the State of Indiana. We know our way around and will work hard to ensure your business, regulatory or administrative law matter gets the attention it deserves.
Contact our Indianapolis law office to speak to a governmental law lawyer. We represent clients throughout Indiana, including Indianapolis, Bloomington, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Gary, and Evansville.